Monday, October 28, 2013

OOTD: Sunshine on a Cloud Day // Guest Threads

 Happy Monday my friends!  I hope that everyone had a wonderful Halloweekend!  Mine consisted of very little sleep due to costume parties every night, then needing to be up at the crack of dawn for a film project in the mornings.  But NO, that did not stop me from having a ball of a time!  I have probably consumed far too much caffeine for my own good.  But then again, I can never pass up a well made caramel hazelnut latte to liven my day!  I absolutely adore having an excuse to dress up so I always take full advantage of Halloween.  That being said, I was a black kitty cat one night and a Pokemon trainer the next.  Who knows what the 31st will bring! All I know is that I am going to be hanging out and having fun volunteering at a children's Halloween event! How fun!!

Anywho! The weather may be starting to simmer down and the days are becoming a little gloomy, but that won't stop me from wearing a shocking color to brighten the mood.  Below I am wearing my new red-orange H&M dress which is very simple but the silhouette is perfect for fall!  To break up the color, I accessorized with an abundance of gold jewelry and a thin gold belt that was my mother's when she was my age (so retro!).  I love digging through my moms closet and finding those timeless pieces that can be passed down through the generations.  I topped the look off with a pair of two tone suede heeled boots and my moss green Michael Kors bag for contrast. Stay posted for more fresh fall looks!

With Love,
            Traci Lee





Get My Look!
    - Dress: H&M Short Jersey Dress
    - Boots: Jessica Simpson Slouchy Heeled Boot (old)
    - Purse: Michael Kors Moss Bag (Similar Style)
    - Watch: Skagen Watch (Similar Style)
    - Bracelet: Anthropologie (old)
    - Necklace: Anthropologie 'Trios Necklace' (Old)
    - Belt: Passed down from my mom!


 

Guest Threads

Well well well! Here we are again.  Meet Haley!  Haley is my roommate and one of my best friends here at CWU.  I could not have asked for a better person to live with and we compliment each other in every way possible.  How would I describe her?  She is stunning, vivacious, charismatic, and has such a style that cannot possibly be perfectly defined.  She is the perfect eclectic combination of feminine meets grunge, meets earthy.  Imagine leather, lace, and fringe.  They are all different textures and finishes yet they all either compliment and contrast each other in the most intriguing of ways. She really should have been at her prime in the 70's!  Every day her look tells a different story and yet, she makes it look so effortless.  Yes, I envy her!  Snaps to Haley!



Get Haley's Look!
   - Dress: Tulle Dress (Similar Style)
   - Shirt: Lucky Brand Tee Shirt (Old)
   - Jacket: Nordstrom Trouve Parka (Similar Style)
   - Sweater: American Eagle (Similar Style)
   - Shoes: Forever 21 (Similar Style)
   - Black Opaque Tights


No comments:

Post a Comment